Don't miss out. Become a follower of my blog and join in all the fun !

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

More Wool For Sale REVISED

Hello...I am so excited about all the wool I have to offer you all today. I have been busy, busy, busy in the kitchen dying that huge haul of wool I got last week. I am thrilled with how evereything came out. I have to admit something...I was so excited with the new batch of pumpkin patch wools that I just had to see how it hooked up so I hurriedly hooked up this great candle mat that's a Hungry Hook Original pattern called "Crows Take A Break" and the finished size (when I get the binding finished...ugh, I really dont like binding) will be 12 x 14.5...Here's a peek...


So, first up I have your choice of pumpkin patch wool strips...


100 Pumpkin Patch Strips  $8.95 (15-18") SOLD OUT
Assorted pumpkin, brown/tan & green
OR
100 Pumpkin Patch Short Strips $7.95 (10-12")
Assorted pumpkin, brown/tan & green SOLD OUT


Autumn Harvest Wool Pack  $12.95  Burnt Orange 2" x 16" SOLD
Perfect Pumpkin 3" x 17"
Winter Wheat 3" x 20"
Rich Earth Brown 3" x 16"
Harvest Brown 3" x 17"
Deep Leafy Green 3" x 15"
Mottled Olive Green 3" x 15"
Mottled Light Stem Green 3" x 15"
 Sunflower 3" x 15
Goldenrod 3" x 17"


100 Autumn Harvest Strips $8.95    (approx 16")
Assorted greens, pumpkins tans & golds
Now onto some yummy holiday colors..perfect for those Christmas penny or hooked rugs !

Santa's Coat Wool Pack #5  $8.95 SOLD
Textured Cranberry Wine 2" x 15"
Deep Cranberry Wine 4" x 14"
Cranberry Wine Plaid 3.5" x 15"
Mottled Cranbery Wine 3.5 x 15"
Cranberry Wine Herringbone 4" x 14"

Santa's Coat Wool Pack #4   $8.95 SOLD
Textured Cranberry Wine 2.5" x 20.5"
Watch Plaid  3" x 20"
Deep Cranberry Wine Solid 3.5" x 20"
Cranberry Wine Herringbone 3.5" x 16"
Mottled Cranberry Wine 3.75" x 15"



100 Santa's Coat Strips $8.95 (15-20" long)
OR
100 Santa's Coat Short Strips $7.95 (10-13")


Christmas Eve Wool Pack  $8.95
Checkered Wine 2" x 20"
Christmas Plaid (green) 2" x 17.5"
Old English Gold 2" x 19"
Christmas Plaid (wine) 2.5" x 12.5"
Deep Cranberry Wine 3.5" x 20"
Santa's Coat Wine 4" x 14"
Starry Night Blue 4" x 16"

Christmas Present Red Wool Pack $8.95
Mottled Ruby Red  2" x 16"
Mottled Deep Christmas Red  3" x 17"
Buffalo Plaid  3" x  24"
Tiny Plaid  4" x  16"
Watch Plaid 4" x 19"


100 Evergreen Pine Strips $7.95 SOLD
Assorted greens & plaids 16" and up


Evergreen Medley Wool Pack  $8.95 SOLD
4  Assorted pieces 3" x 20-24"
The picture doesnt show the color differences very well.


Patriot's Blue Wool Pack  $8.95
Light Plaid  1.75" x 22"
Mottled Light Patriot 2" x 14"
Tweed 2.5" x 25"
Tiny Check 3" x 23"
Speckled Blue 3" x 27"
Deep Patriot Blue 3.5" x 18"
Well, that's it for today's listing. I will gladly combine shipping on multiple purchases. If you need more than one of any wool pack I may have enough tyo accomodate you...just ask.

Grace to you,
Margie

7 comments:

  1. Omg Margie that new mat is darling ! you go girl ! Hope you have a wonderful week ! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh Margie: You're punkins mat is adorable....I'm still looking for those spikey hooks to put on a wood frame. I can't hook with the hoop or frame....boohiss :(
    patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anything more delightful than hand dyed wools and floss? And how in the world did you do that hooked
    candle mat so fast? When I start rug hooking, am I not
    going to like binding?!?
    Warm Regards,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure like the wools! Do you have kits available? I am curious.
    Thanks so much.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy yummy love for sale!!! I so love all that wool..and I love that rug you are making..do you sell your stuff? have a great wednesday.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new sweet little mat you did up Margie Girl!! What's not to like about crows taking a break? ;o) Yummy, yummy, wools too....You must just be a dyeing fool! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my followers, so please leave me a message.