Don't miss out. Become a follower of my blog and join in all the fun !

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wool for Penny Rugs...Let's have some fun !

Wow, do I have a new respect for all you gals who make penny rugs. Since a few of you asked if I would be selling "scrap" wool for penny rugs, I decided to oblige and went  straight to my scrap bag. I had no idea, however, that it would take me HOURS to sort and cut all that wool into manageable pieces. I have 2 bags to offer up for sale tonight.
Each bag contains 42 larger pieces approx 3" x 4.5" , 54 squares measuring 2" x 2" and 38 squares measuring  approx 1.5" x 2".

Now ladies, I have no idea how much to even ask for these, so I thought to myself, "Let's just have a little fun with it" and do a silent auction. The two highest bids will get the wool. You will need to EMAIL me your bid (please dont post it here, cause then it wont be silent) and then, well, that's pretty much it. Lets say the bids need to be in by 4pm on Saturday afternoon. I will see who bids the most and let you guys all know Saturday night...fair enough ?


Alrighty then...I am off to watch some TV and work on that next rug hooking lesson.

Grace to you,
Margie

3 comments:

  1. Way to make some fun, Margie Girl! I like how you think!! Good luck with the auction!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... oh, I think I have my number... sending you an email

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to come to your house to play! Your scrap bags look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my followers, so please leave me a message.