Don't miss out. Become a follower of my blog and join in all the fun !

Monday, September 5, 2011

Wool For Sale...Patterns Coming Later

Hi gang. Well, am I glad this weekend is almost over. I am wiped out. Thanks for all the prayers though....I made it through all the company and their multitude of dietary needs.  But as soon as I list this wool, I am taking a well deserved break and I am gonna make some burgers and snuggle in for some TV with the hubs.

OK, the first wool pack for sale is...
Patriot's Blue Wool Pack  $9.95
Steely Plaid 2 x 22
Mottled Blue 2 x 14
Tweed 2.5 x 25
Tiny Check 3 x 23
Dark Speckled Blue 3 x 27
Rebel Blue 3.5 x 18

Santa's Coat Wool Pack $9.95          SOLD
Christmas Plaid 2 x 18
Herringbone 2 x 18
Solid Christmas 2.25 x 24
Mottled Christmas 2.5 x 24
Deep Christmas 3 x 20
Deep Plaid 3 x 19
Deep Wine 3.5 x 17


How Green is My Garden Wool Pack $9. SOLD
Dark Stem Green 2.5 x 22
Granny Smith 2.5 x 21
Brownish Green 3 x 15
Mottled Herringbone 3.5 x 14
Leafy Green 3.5 x 15
Dark Herringbone 3.5 x 19
Deep Olive 3.5 x 20


Christmas Red Pack $4.95
2 x 16
2.5 x 24
3 x 17
3.5 x20


Pumpkin Patch Strips $6.95       SOLD
50 assorted green
75 assorted pumpkin
50 assorted brown
I will be lsiting more wools Tuesday & Wednesday, along with Hungry Hook Primitives original patterns, monks cloth, rug hooks etc. Please tune in and dont forget our next rug hooking tutorial lesson will be this weekend !!!
Remember if you need your wool cut or have a request of more of a certain wool or you need a specific color range, let me know and I will try to accomodate.

Grace to you,
Margie

6 comments:

  1. I would love to buy the Santa's coat pack and the pumpkin patch strips! What do I need to do to purchase them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I also would love to purchase the Santa's coat pack. Do you have more than 1 available? How to I proceed? My email is Mehitable1@aol.com
    Thanks,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I am interested in the Santa coat pack and also the pumpkin strips. Not sure how to order either...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you are going to get much rest any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. darn... too late for the strips.. can't wait for your patterns and kits to be listed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you survived the weekend, Kiddo....Wishing you a great week ahead! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my followers, so please leave me a message.