Hello there my primitive pals...So I decided as I was gathering some wools together for an order, that I should do a small wool starter pack as part of my Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza. Todays prize is "unscheduled" and all you have to do to enter for this one is :
1. Be a follower (new ones too)
2. Comment on THIS post
3. Leave your name AND either blog name or email address
4. Be a US resident (Canadian followers are eligible for THIS prize due to the light weight)
Of course you will get an extra entry for each of the following :
1. Do a post about THIS prize
2. Tweet about it THIS prize
3. Tell your peeps about THIS PRIZE on Face Book
4. Add THIS PRIZE to your sidebar
If you are here for the first time, be sure to read back through the posts about my Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganzz and you can enter for the OTHER prizes I am giving away. All winners will be announced on March 31.
Here's what your bndle of hand dyed wool looks like...
You will get this starter pack of wool which includes 4 pieces of wool, ready to use, for hooking, penny rugs or crafting. The measurements are :
Great Green 3" x 19.5"
Best Red 3.25" x 16.25"
Margie's Mustard 3.5" x 22 "
Nice Navy 3.75" x 18"
I am going to try to list a bunch of wool bundles on my WOOL FOR SALE page over the next few days, so if you would like to purchase some nice quality wools for your next project, please come back again. If you have any requests for specific colors, please dont hesitate to ask.
Grace to you,