Don't miss out. Become a follower of my blog and join in all the fun !

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bunny Rug re-Do

Quick update on my latest rug hooking project. Thanks for all the comments on whether I should take out the white swirlies on my bunny rug and replace them with the creamy tans I had used in other parts of the rug...I like it  MUCH  better now and hope you all do too. Big "thank you's" to all who offered prayers and encouragement for my father in law and who are praying for my sons safety as he heads off to his first militray tour later this month. I am so grateful for all of you and even though I wasnt able to answer each one of your comments, I have thanked God for sending such wonderful women into my life.

Well, I am busy busy here with my son being home (cooking, baking, laundering haha), so that's all for today. Here's the rug...I am off to work on getting it bound and pressed....
Grace to you,
Margie

13 comments:

  1. Yes it looks better with the darker swirls.I bet even with being busy your happy to have your son in your little nest..smile..Big hugs!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how your rug turned out. The greens are such a yummy shade. Sounds like you are enjoying the time with your son...
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margie, Love it with the darker swirls!!!! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margie, love the changes you made in your rug! Prayers for you and the family.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look..not as stark. Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! That did it Margie, love it! Now get off of here and enjoy every minute with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bunny rug, Margie! Great wool colors, too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. The rug looks very good! Blessings, Shirlee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! I can't wait to get mine done!

    Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. First off...praying for your son Margie!

    What an adorable rug...I love it so much.

    karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. First I like to say a BIG THANK YOU to your son for serving our GREAT country!!!
    Now the eyes get to take in all of your sweet rug,rather than jumping right to the white swirls first. Sometimes we just have to do some reverse hooking whether we want to or not,because we know it will bw better!!!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my followers, so please leave me a message.