OK guys, I finally have my rug hooking tutorial ready to launch. As an incentive I would like to drive some business to my blog. So, in addtion to launching my first tutorial right after I make this post, I am doing a few rug hooking giveaways. We will be using the following pattern during my rug hooking lessons sooooo...
The 1st place winner will receive a kit in either color choice. The kit will include the pattern on monks cloth and all the wool (cut and ready to go) you need to finish the rug.. and you can follow right along with the lessons.
We will havea second place prize too...It will be this rug mat on monks cloth, but no wool (if you follow my tutorial you will have plenty of wool in no time).
The third place prize will be this pattern drawn on Red Dot Tracer ready to be trandsferred to the foundation of your choice.
I really want to get some new followers, so for those of you who are interested...here are the rules.
1. You have to be a follower (newbies are fine) in the US or Canada
2. You must reply to this post AND the first tutorial post
3. You must write one quick post about the tutorial AND the giveaway on your blog
4. You get an extra entry for each person you send over who is a new follower
5. You get an extra entry for posting on Facebook or your own web site
That's it. Last day to enter is August 31 and ther winner will be announced September 1st.
Thanks gals and good luck !
Grace to you,