I really want this to be a big thank you to all of my followers, old and new, and I hope to give away prizes for those who craft and those who dont....I have reworked some of the original dates to allow more time for more prizes...fun, right ? Can I just say that you guys are simply the BEST in the whole blogosphere...really, you guys have lifted me up when I was down, encouraged me when things looked bleak and celebrated with me in my successes and for all those things and more, I thank you and hold you close in my thoughts and prayers everyday !
Okay, okay, I know, just get on with it Margie and stop blabbering...
I will be listing a prize every Monday on the following dates starting with today so at least 5 prizes in all so it will be similar to last years anniversary giveaway. Just to tease you again with what some of the prizes are...well there will definitely be a rug hooking kit, there will be some hand dyed wool, possibly a book or two, probably a hooked piece...you get the picture...all prim stuff for the prim lover in all of us !!! So here are those dates to be looking for but, just like last year, I may throw in a few extra's along the way.
Then I will draw all the winners on Monday March 25th
OK, here are the rules....
*****Please leave me your blog name/email address so I can contact you******
1. You need to be a follower to be entered
2. You need to leave a comment on each post for the prizes you want to be entered in (you cannot wait till the end and say sign me up for all of them in one comment but you can sign up for each and every prize individually).
3. You can get one extra entry for each of the following :
1. Putting the giveaway link on your sidebar
2. Doing an actual blog post about the giveaway
3. Mentioning the giveaway via Facebook or Twitter
4. Sending me a NEW follower
OK...so what's the prize for today ??? Here it is....
This is a Hungry Hook Primitives original design hooked by me using my own hand dyed and as is wool. It will come to the winner signed and dated on the back and rapped in primitive tissue. Good Luck !
Lots more to share over the coming days...had a late Christmas with my bestie Penny, got a gorgeous box of goodies from Amy over at Bumble Bee Lane from her Humble Heart Swap...so be sure to check back !
Grace to you,