Don't miss out. Become a follower of my blog and join in all the fun !

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Tutorial Up...Saving some cash on recycled wool !

I just want to say I am sorry for not posting for an entire week...Grrrr, I had a really bad sinus/head cold/felt yucky all over thingy, but I seem to be much better now, but even a head cold can throw me in bed for week since having that stupid West Nile...I think, above all of God's creatures, I hate the mosquito the most !!!

Well, at least  I did manage to get the next tutorial up and I think you guys will enjoy it if you've been following along...it's all about tearing up old woolen clothing to make spectacular rugs...Now how fun does that sound ?

I also want to say how much I have enjoyed reading all your terrific blogs and all the sweet comments you all have left for me while I was resting in bed. Your kindness has meant so much to me. I am putting the final touches on my items for my swap with Lauren from Rugs and Pugs...we both signed up for the Prairie Swap that Amy over at Bumble Bee Lane is hosting...I am so excited, but I cant show you what I made until Lauren sees it first.

Nothing else really new right now. I have some pics to get up in the morning...er, well I guess it is 5am right now...Oh man, its 5 am...I have been blogging all might long. Oh dear, thats not good. I am going to sign off now and crawl in bed with the hubs and snuggle in for some well deserved sleep before the sun comes shining through my windows.

Until later today,
Grace to you,
Margie

7 comments:

  1. Margie, I've been following along with all your tutorials and I have to say THANK YOU! You've explained everything so precisely and it all just makes sense. I've been "flirting" with becoming a real hooker for awhile now and in just the last several months have gotten more serious about it. Your tutorials are right there to help me along and answer any questions. I haven't tried dyeing my own wool - I'm waiting for you to show me how! Thanks again, I'll be re-reading all your tutorials. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you Girlfriend, and even better to hear you're feeling better. Arghhh - I hate that sinus stuff - and when I get hit, I go down hard and have a heck of a time getting rid of it. Truly enjoyed your latest tutorial. One of very first rugs was done completely with recycled wools and it's amazing what no one tells you about how to prep the fabric.....I'm sure that lesson will be a very popular one - especially when folks see what you did with that first skirt. Still loving that little pumpkin rug of yours! Have a terrific Tuesday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you felt so sick, Margie. We missed you, you know. I've had a hard time too staying up with my emails and blog comments and leaving comments, too.
    Shame on me for not noticing you weren't blogging.
    I will try to be a better blogger friend! Stay well.
    Warm Regards,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better Margie. Thanks for the tutorial!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margie,

    I have started my rug! Loving it... only wish I had more time to do it! I have that crappy cold thing now, ugh! Hope you are feeling better! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, so sorry that you haven't been feeling well. Glad you are on the mend. I have to say though... I am envious of you blogging till 5 am, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my followers, so please leave me a message.