Don't miss out. Become a follower of my blog and join in all the fun !

Friday, November 16, 2012

PHM Update Today $75 Prize

Just wanted to let everyone know about the Primitive Handmades Mercantile update today....And guess what ? As a special "Thank You" to all our followers we will be having a drawing for a $75.00 gift certificate, so hurry on over and sign up for our newsletter and while you're there take a look at all the great prims the gals have made....Winners will be announced around noon on Black Friday which is convenient cause thats the last day of my Black Friday Giveaway too ! Click on the buttons to the right to enter either giveaway or chck out my WOOL FOR SALE page cause I have lots of new bundles and 1/4 yard pieces. Now how's that for Christmas spirit ?

Here's a quick look at just one of the items I made for this months offerings....

I just love how this snata turned out... Robin over at Bird in The Hand gave us all a freebie pattern and asked us all to do something with it for the update, so this is my take on her creation. I have actually hooked the santa right onton a piece of comfy faded plaid wool so it has a 3-D effect. I am pretty pleased with how he came out and might just be making a few more of these guys for gifts...I thought next time instead of closing it up I would leave it open and it would make a darling wine bottle bag...nice gift idea !

Anyway...I have 2 more items over there, but you gotta go take a peak to see them.

Until next time,
Grace to you,
Margie

 

3 comments:

  1. Margie
    santa is so cute.......I have one more show to get ready for and then it is back to hooking and then I will get more wool and cloth
    have a great day
    suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon, wonderful Santa....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margie, what an adorable Santa - your rendition is so fun and I will head on over and šign. Up.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my followers, so please leave me a message.