Don't miss out. Become a follower of my blog and join in all the fun !

Friday, May 20, 2011

More Goodies in the Mail

I just had another great mail day !!! I knew when I heard the postman leave a box on my porch that it was going to be like Christmas again...I just LOVE doing these swaps dont you ? My swap partner, Allison, from Sew Many Girls, made me the most wonderful patriotic themed items.

 She made a beautiful flag runner, a cute little doll, a bag or rag balls, this sweet little box, some homemade candles and an awesome wire heart filled with potpourri...Now to find where to put them...

                                                       I love this heart and it smells so good !!!
                                                         This is a great place for the star box !
                                 I forgot to tell you about this tiny flag with a twig pole...LOVE IT !!!!
 I REALLY need to get working on all those great pieces in my garage so I have more places to put stuff...Didnt she do a terrific job ??? I will wait to post what I sent her, since she might not have received it yet !!!

I am thinking of adding shelves above all my main floor doors and windows...anyone else do that to add display space ? My house is so cut up that I dont have much wall space so I am thinking that might be helpful. Of course, now that both my boys have moved its probably safe to do so since there wont be anyone slamming the doors !!!

I am getting so excited for my youngest sons Marine graduation...June 3rd !!! I havent gotten to see or talk to him for 3 months and it has been excruciatingly hard ! I am counting down the days at this point ! After graduation we are spending several days on the beach in Hilton Head for a much needed vacation ! Both our sons will be there plus my youngest's best friend (who is like another son) ! I havent planned anything for the trip except to relax on the beach...oh and go to Paula Deen's restraunt The Lady & Sons...gotta go down to Savannah while we rae that close. I will keep you guys posted for sure !!!

Grace to you,
Margie

7 comments:

  1. WOW - what great goodies you received! Love them all.
    Congrats to your son and have fun on your little vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margie,
    Love your swap goodies. I love red white and navy, so american.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula is my favorite..Wish I could eat there too! Yummm. Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all your swap goodies. Have never paarticipated in a swap, but have been thinking about giving it a try. Glad you enjoyed yours. Congrat. on your son's grad. and hope you have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you enjoyed your swap box! Congrats to your son on his upcoming graduation. Paula Deen's restaurant sounds like a place I wouldn't want to miss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you're all set for the upcoming American holidays! Sweet box of goodies, I'd say! Congrats on your son's graduation - that'a a big accomplishment - hope you enjoy your down time - and together time. Sounds perfect to me (and add a trip to Paula Deen's and you you've got it all!) Too funny about the door slamming boys. Yikes - aren't they something with that?! And I only have one! Have a great weekend! Smiles & Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my followers, so please leave me a message.